NEW YORK, March 15, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- Avenue Income Credit Strategies Fund (NYSE: ACP) (the " Fund") today announced that the annual meeting of shareholders of the Fund will be held on May 16, 2013 at 8:00 a.m., Eastern time, at the offices of Dechert LLP located at 1095 Avenue of the Americas, New York, New York. Shareholders of record at the close of business on March 27, 2013 are entitled to be present and to vote at the meeting or any adjournment thereof. At the meeting, such shareholders will be asked to vote on the election of one Class II trustee of the Board of Trustees of the Fund.
About the Fund
The Fund is a non-diversified, closed-end management investment company.
Investing involves risk and it is possible to lose money on any investment in the Fund.The Fund's investment adviser is Avenue Capital Management II, L.P. (the " Adviser"). The Adviser is part of Avenue Capital Group. F or further information regarding the Fund's annual meeting of shareholders, please contact: Georgeson Inc.480 Washington Blvd., 26th Floor Jersey City, NJ 07310(888) 613-9817 SOURCE Avenue Income Credit Strategies Fund
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV