- The John Hancock Core High Yield Fund (Class I: JYIAX) received a trophy for three-year performance, compared with 436 funds in the Lipper High Yield fund category. The fund is managed by Terry Carr, CFA, Konstantin Kizunov, CFA, and Richard Cos.
- The John Hancock Disciplined Value Mid Cap Fund (Class I: JVMIX) was recognized for its ten-year track record out of 330 funds in Lipper's Multi-Cap Core fund category. The fund is managed by Steven L. Pollack, CFA, and Joseph F. Feeney, Jr., CFA.
- The John Hancock Strategic Income Opportunities Fund, NAV, won a five-year award out of 106 funds in Lipper's Global Income fund category. The fund is managed by Daniel S. Janis III, John F. Iles, and Thomas Goggins.
- The John Hancock Active Bond Fund, NAV, also won a five-year award out of 24 funds in Lipper's General Bond fund category. The fund is managed by Barry Evans, CFA, Howard Greene, CFA, and Jeffrey Given, CFA.
- The John Hancock Global Shareholder Yield Fund, NAV, was recognized over the three-year period out of 74 funds in Lipper's Global Multi-Cap Value fund category. The fund is managed by William W. Priest, CFA, CPA, Eric Sappenfield, and Michael A. Welhoelter, CFA.
- The John Hancock International Small Cap Fund, NAV, won an award for its five-year record out of 32 funds in Lipper's International Small/Mid-Cap Core fund category. The Fund is managed by Franklin Templeton.
John Hancock Funds Honored At 2013 Lipper Fund Awards
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts
More than 30 investing pros with skin in the game give you actionable insight and investment ideas.