Sturm, Ruger & Company, Inc. (NYSE: RGR), announced today that it will be hosting a tour of its manufacturing facility located in Prescott, Arizona on Monday, April 29, 2013 at 2:00 p.m. MST for certain analysts, shareholders and other interested parties who express an interest in attending, subject to certain qualifying criteria. Space on this tour will be limited.
Analysts, shareholders and other interested parties who have an interest in attending the plant tour should submit a written request to Tom Dineen, Chief Financial Officer, no later than March 25, 2013, with their name, address, contact information, and the number of shares owned. Due to ITAR considerations, only citizens of the United States will be considered for the plant tour.
The Company will notify those persons it is able to accommodate for the plant tour no later than March 29, 2013. Because space for the plant tour is limited, only those persons who are notified by the Company will be permitted to attend the plant tour.
Analysts and shareholders that we are unable to accommodate for the
plant tour are cordially invited to attend the Annual Meeting of
Stockholders to be held at 9:00 a.m. MST on April 30, 2013 at the
Hassayampa Inn, 122 East Gurley Street, Prescott, Arizona.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV