NEW YORK, March 15, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- Avenue Income Credit Strategies Fund (NYSE: ACP), a closed-end management investment company, today announced that portfolio data as of February 28, 2013, including performance, top ten largest holdings, top five industry holdings, and certain portfolio weightings, is now available to the public on the Fund's website at www.avenuecapital.com under "Strategies – Avenue Income Credit Strategies Closed-End Fund ."
For more information or to request a hard copy of this data please call: 1-888-301-3838.
Investing involves risk and it is possible to lose money on any investment in the Fund.
The Fund's investment adviser is Avenue Capital Management II, L.P., part of Avenue Capital Group.
SOURCE Avenue Income Credit Strategies Fund
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV