Qorvis' Jennifer Baskerville Tells CNN She "Has It All" Thanks To Company Flexibility
Following the release of Facebook COO Sheryl Sandberg's new book, "Lean In" and, weeks after Yahoo CEO's Marissa Mayer's decision to ban telecommuting, CNN asked 10 women to describe when they realized they could—or could not—have it all. The women responded with how they find their own work-life balance and what they have to sacrifice to achieve that balance.
Two years ago, Baskerville moved to California to get married. Thanks to Qorvis' flexibility, Baskerville is able to live in San Diego and work from home. She travels to Washington once a month for client meetings.
Baskerville told CNN, "Thanks to a company that values their employees, the wonders of technology and an understanding husband, I have my all—my dream job, living in paradise with my amazing husband and a happy dog."Baskerville has worked for Qorvis for more than nine years and specializes in media relations, media training and strategy. About Qorvis Communications, LLCQorvis Communications is one of the nation's largest independent, integrated communications firms. Formed in August 2000, Qorvis provides its clients with expertise in the areas of public and media relations, advertising, public affairs, investor relations and financial services communications, grassroots campaigns, Internet-based campaigns, digital media strategies, online reputation management, and research and opinion surveys. For more information, visit www.qorvis.com, contact email@example.com or follow us on Twitter: @qorvis. SOURCE Qorvis Communications, LLC
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV