Fixed income securities are subject to certain risks including, but not limited to: interest rate (changes in interest rates may cause a decline in the market value of an investment), credit (changes in the financial condition of the issuer, borrower, counterparty, or underlying collateral), prepayment (debt issuers may repay or refinance their loans or obligations earlier than anticipated), and extension (principal repayments may not occur as quickly as anticipated, causing the expected maturity of a security to increase).
Derivatives are speculative and may hurt a Fund's performance. Derivatives present the risk of disproportionately increased losses and/or reduced gains when the financial asset or measure, to which the derivative is linked, changes in unexpected ways.
Smaller company stocks are usually less stable in price and less liquid than those of larger, more established companies, and therefore carry greater risk to investors.Foreign securities are more volatile, harder to price and less liquid than U.S. securities. Foreign securities are subject to different accounting and regulatory standards, and political and economic risks. These risks are enhanced in emerging markets countries.
Investors should carefully consider a fund's investment objectives, risks, fees, charges and expenses before investing any money. To obtain this and other fund information, please call 866-667-9231 to request a summary prospectus and/or statutory prospectus, or download at www.aberdeen-asset.us. Please read the summary prospectus and/or the statutory prospectus carefully before investing any money.Aberdeen Funds are distributed by Aberdeen Fund Distributors LLC, 1735 Market Street, 32nd Floor, Philadelphia, PA 19103, Member FINRA and SIPC. Past performance is no guarantee of future results. SOURCE Aberdeen Asset Management Inc.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV