Annual list includes light-up fedora, customized travel guide and booze basket
TREVOSE, Pa., March 15, 2013 /PRNewswire-USNewswire/ -- The Advertising Specialty Institute ® (ASI) today released its annual list of the seven luckiest Irish-themed promotional products for companies looking to promote their company or brand by getting out the green.
This week, when the whole world is Irish, everyone appreciates Irish-branded items like shamrock lapel pins and custom Guinness cufflinks to light up St. Patrick's Day marketing promotions, advertising campaigns and themed parties.
A search for giveaways in ASI's exclusive promotional products database reveals marketers are favoring St. Patrick's Day products. To watch a video featuring the products click here.ASI's Lucky 7 Promo Products List:
- Gift Booze Basket, from Corporate Gift Experts. Packed with Baileys, Jameson, truffles, Irish candies and two shot glasses.
- Light-up sequined fedora, from Brighter Promotions Inc. Sure to light up any nightclub promotion.
- Shamrock necklace, from Brighter Promotions Inc. Inexpensive freebie can be used at Mardi Gras, too.
- Ireland travel book, from National Geographic Society. Travel agencies can customize.
- Shamrock tie, from Wolfmark. Perfect for wait staff and office employees.
- Shamrock lapel pin and tie clip, from Paragon Corp.
- Toucan Guinness cufflinks, from Pinnacle Designs.