ASI Names Top 7 Luckiest Promo Products
Annual list includes light-up fedora, customized travel guide and booze basket
TREVOSE, Pa., March 15, 2013 /PRNewswire-USNewswire/ -- The Advertising Specialty Institute ® (ASI) today released its annual list of the seven luckiest Irish-themed promotional products for companies looking to promote their company or brand by getting out the green.
This week, when the whole world is Irish, everyone appreciates Irish-branded items like shamrock lapel pins and custom Guinness cufflinks to light up St. Patrick's Day marketing promotions, advertising campaigns and themed parties.
A search for giveaways in ASI's exclusive promotional products database reveals marketers are favoring St. Patrick's Day products. To watch a video featuring the products click here.ASI's Lucky 7 Promo Products List:
- Gift Booze Basket, from Corporate Gift Experts. Packed with Baileys, Jameson, truffles, Irish candies and two shot glasses.
- Light-up sequined fedora, from Brighter Promotions Inc. Sure to light up any nightclub promotion.
- Shamrock necklace, from Brighter Promotions Inc. Inexpensive freebie can be used at Mardi Gras, too.
- Ireland travel book, from National Geographic Society. Travel agencies can customize.
- Shamrock tie, from Wolfmark. Perfect for wait staff and office employees.
- Shamrock lapel pin and tie clip, from Paragon Corp.
- Toucan Guinness cufflinks, from Pinnacle Designs.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV