DALLAS, March 15, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- PMC Commercial Trust (NYSE MKT: PCC), a real estate investment trust, announced today that its Board of Trust Managers (the "Board") has declared a first quarter 2013 quarterly cash dividend of $0.125 per common share payable on April 8, 2013 to shareholders of record on March 29, 2013. The dividend was increased from $0.12 per share paid in January 2013. The dividend is our 77 th consecutive quarterly dividend.
PMC Commercial Trust primarily originates loans to small businesses primarily secured by real estate.
SOURCE PMC Commercial Trust
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV