SHANGHAI, China, March 15, 2013 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- RDA Microelectronics, Inc. (Nasdaq:RDA) ("RDA Microelectronics" or the "Company"), a fabless semiconductor company that designs, develops and markets wireless systems-on-chip and radio-frequency semiconductors for cellular, connectivity and broadcast applications, today announced that it filed its Annual Report on Form 20-F for the year ended December 31, 2012 with the Securities and Exchange Commission on March 15, 2013. The Annual Report on Form 20-F can be accessed on the Company's investor relations website at http://ir.rdamicro.com/sec.cfm .
The Company will provide a hard copy of its complete audited financial statements free of charge to its shareholders and ADS holders upon request. Requests should be directed to firstname.lastname@example.org or the Investor Relations Department, RDA Microelectronics, Inc., 6/F, Building 4, 690 Bibo Road, Pudong District, Shanghai 201203, People's Republic of China.
About RDA MicroelectronicsRDA Microelectronics is a fabless semiconductor company that designs, develops and markets wireless systems-on-chip and radio-frequency semiconductors for cellular, connectivity and broadcast applications. The Company's product portfolio currently includes baseband, radio-frequency front end modules, power amplifiers, transceivers, Bluetooth systems-on-chip, Wi-Fi, Bluetooth and FM combo chips, FM radio receivers, set-top box tuners, analog mobile television receivers, CMMB mobile television receivers, walkie-talkie transceivers and LNB satellite down converters. For additional information, please see the Company's website at http://www.rdamicro.com .
CONTACT: Lily Dong, Chief Financial Officer RDA Microelectronics, Inc. +86-21-5027-1108 email@example.com Leanne Sievers, EVP Shelton Group Investor Relations 949-224-3874 firstname.lastname@example.org
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV