NEW YORK , March 15, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- Bronstein, Gewirtz & Grossman, LLC is investigating potential claims on behalf of purchasers of the securities of Great Lakes Dredge & Dock Corp. ("Great Lakes Dredge" or the "Company") (NasdaqGS: GLDD). The investigation focuses on whether the Company and its executives violated federal securities laws.
On March 15, 2013, the Company announced it will restate 2012 Second and Third Quarter results because of revenue recognition practices not in line with Generally Accepted Accounting Practices ("GAAP") . The company also announced that Bruce J. Biemeck, the company's President, COO and former Chief Financial Officer, is departing the company.
If you are aware of any facts relating to this investigation, or purchased shares of Golden Lakes Dredge & Dock Corp., you can assist this investigation by contacting Peretz Bronstein of Bronstein, Gewirtz & Grossman, LLC at 212-697-6484 or via email Peretz@bgandg.com . Those who inquire by e-mail are encouraged to include their mailing address, email and telephone number.
B ronstein, Gewirtz & Grossman, LLC is a corporate litigation boutique. Our primary expertise is the aggressive pursuit of litigation claims on behalf of our clients. In addition to representing institutions and other investor plaintiffs in class action security litigation, the firm's expertise includes general corporate and commercial litigation, as well as securities arbitration. Attorney advertising. Prior results do not guarantee similar outcomes.Contact: Bronstein, Gewirtz & Grossman, LLC Peretz Bronstein 212-697-6484 Peretz@bgandg.com SOURCE Bronstein, Gewirtz & Grossman, LLC
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV