HAMPTON, Va., March 15, 2013 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Measurement Specialties, Inc. (Nasdaq:MEAS), a global designer and manufacturer of sensors and sensor-based systems, is pleased to announce that it will be presenting at Sidoti's Seventeenth Annual Institutional Investor Forum on Tuesday, March 19, 2013.
Please visit the Company's website at http://www.meas-spec.com to view the latest investor presentation located in Investor Relations Section.
About Measurement Specialties : Measurement Specialties, Inc. (MEAS) designs and manufactures sensors and sensor-based systems to measure precise ranges of physical characteristics such as pressure, temperature, position, force, vibration, humidity and photo optics. MEAS uses multiple advanced technologies – piezo-resistive silicon sensors, application-specific integrated circuits, micro-electromechanical systems ("MEMS"), piezoelectric polymers, foil strain gauges, force balance systems, fluid capacitive devices, linear and rotational variable differential transformers, electromagnetic displacement sensors, hygroscopic capacitive sensors, ultrasonic sensors, optical sensors, negative thermal coefficient ("NTC") ceramic sensors, mechanical resonators and submersible hydrostatic level sensors – to engineer sensors that operate precisely and cost effectively.
CONTACT: Mark Thomson, CFO (757) 766-4224
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV