ASA Gold and Precious Metals Limited (NYSE: ASA) declared a distribution of $0.03 per share of the Company on March 14, 2013. The distribution is payable May 29, 2013 to shareholders of record as of the close of business May 16, 2013. The Company has paid uninterrupted distributions since 1959.
Established in 1958, ASA Gold and Precious Metals Limited is a closed-end precious metals and mining fund (NYSE: ASA) registered with the United States Securities and Exchange Commission and domiciled in Bermuda. The Company is one of the oldest investment management firms focused solely on the precious metals and mining industry. Managed by an experienced investment team, ASA invests primarily in the securities of companies engaged in the exploration, mining or processing of gold, silver, platinum, diamonds or other precious minerals. Investment decisions are supported with thorough bottom-up analysis based on fundamental research, due diligence mine visits and hundreds of meetings with mining executives and specialists each year.
ASA Gold and Precious Metals Advisers LLC, a California-registered investment adviser and wholly owned subsidiary of the Company, was founded in 2010 for the purpose of managing metals and mining investment portfolios for foundations, endowments and other institutional investors.
Investors are encouraged to visit the Company’s website for additional
information, including historical and current share prices and metals
prices, news releases, financial statements, tax and supplemental
information. The site may be found at
or you may contact ASA directly at (800) 432-3378.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV