AKRON, Ohio, March 15, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- A. Schulman, Inc. (Nasdaq-GS: SHLM) is scheduled to participate in two investor conferences during the week of March 18 in New York City.
Vice President, Chief Financial Officer and Treasurer Joseph J. Levanduski will present at the Sidoti & Company Seventeenth Annual Emerging Growth Research Institutional Investor Forum on Tuesday, March 19, 2013, at the Grand Hyatt Hotel.
Levanduski will also present at the Gabelli & Company, Inc. Specialty Chemicals Conference on Wednesday, March 20, 2013, at the Harvard Club of New York City.
A copy of the slides will be posted on the investor relations portion of the Company's website at www.aschulman.com on the day of each presentation.About A. Schulman, Inc. A. Schulman, Inc. is a leading international supplier of high-performance plastic compounds and resins headquartered in Akron, Ohio. Since 1928, the Company has been providing innovative solutions to meet its customers' demanding requirements. The Company's customers span a wide range of markets such as packaging, mobility, building & construction, electronics & electrical, agriculture, personal care & hygiene, sports & leisure, custom services and others. The Company employs approximately 3,300 people and has 34 manufacturing facilities globally. A. Schulman reported net sales of $2.1 billion for the fiscal year ended August 31, 2012. Additional information about A. Schulman can be found at www.aschulman.com. SHLM_ALL SOURCE A. Schulman, Inc.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV