Atlanta Falcons Commend Georgia World Congress Center Authority Board Of Governors Approval To Execute New Stadium Agreement
Following today's approval by the GWCCA Board of Governors, next steps include consideration and approval by the Atlanta City Council and the Board of Directors of Invest Atlanta.
"We hope all of the work that has taken place over the last several years will aid the Atlanta City Council and Invest Atlanta in their deliberations leading up to the approvals that will be asked of them," Blank said. "We appreciate the spirit of collaboration demonstrated by city, state and community representatives in building a successful public-private partnership that will benefit the city, region and state for many years to come."
SOURCE The Atlanta Falcons
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV