Honeywell CEO, David Cote, To Discuss His Viewpoints On Establishing An American Competitiveness Agenda At Executives' Club Luncheon
CHICAGO, March 15, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- On March 20 The Executives' Club will host a luncheon featuring a keynote speech from Honeywell Chairman & CEO, David Cote, at the Palmer House Hilton. Cote will discuss his views on establishing an American Competitiveness Agenda. Cote's American Competitiveness Agenda addresses six key points: debt reduction, energy policy, a focus on free trade and building a stronger relationship with China, addressing math and science education in the U.S., infrastructure development, and tort reform.
Cote stated "As a country we need to realize that we are in a different global economy than we were twenty years ago, that the global economy will move forward with or without us, and that in all our political arguments, there is truth on both sides and we need to pull together towards a common objective as a team. That's why we need an American Competitiveness Agenda."
Cote joined Honeywell as CEO in 2002. In 2010, he was named by President Barack Obama to serve on the bipartisan National Commission on Fiscal Responsibility and Reform. Cote was also named co-chair of the U.S.-India CEO Forum by President Obama in 2009, and has served on the Forum since July 2005.
Honeywell ( www.honeywell.com ) is a $38 billion Fortune 100 diversified technology and manufacturing leader, serving customers worldwide with aerospace products and services; control technologies for buildings, homes, and industry; automotive products; turbochargers; and performance materials.For more information or for tickets, visit http://centennial.executivesclub.org or call The Executives' Club at 312-263-3500.
Event Details: Wednesday March 20, 2013; Registration and Networking 11:45 – 12:30 pm. Luncheon: 12:30 – 1:45 pm, at the Palmer House Hilton, Grand Ballroom, 17 E. Monroe.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV