NEW YORK, March 15, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- Harwood Feffer LLP ( www.hfesq.com) is investigating potential claims against the board of directors of Great Lakes Dredge & Dock Corporation ("GLDD" or the "Company") (NASDAQ: GLDD), concerning whether the board has breached its fiduciary duties to shareholders.
On March 14, 2013, the Company disclosed that its financial statements for the second and third quarters of 2012 could no longer be relied on. Certain orders were included as revenue even though client acceptance had not been finalized. The Company also announced that the Company's President, COO, and former CFO would be leaving the GLDD, presumably in connection with the foregoing.On this news, Company stock was down approximately 20% at market open on March 15, 2013 Our investigation concerns whether the Company board of directors has breached its fiduciary duties to shareholders, grossly mismanaged the Company, and/or committed abuses of control in connection with the foregoing. If you own GLDD shares and wish to discuss this matter with us, or have any questions concerning your rights and interests with regard to this matter, please contact: Robert I. Harwood, Esq. Matthew M. Houston, Esq. Benjamin I. Sachs-Michaels, Esq.Harwood Feffer LLP488 Madison Avenue New York, New York 10022Phone Numbers: (877) 935-7400(212) 935-7400Email: email@example.com Website: http://www.hfesq.com Harwood Feffer has been representing individual and institutional investors for many years, serving as lead counsel in numerous cases in federal and state courts. Please visit the Harwood Feffer LLP website ( http://www.hfesq.com) for more information about the firm. Attorney Advertising. © 2013 Harwood Feffer LLP. The law firm responsible for this advertisement is Harwood Feffer LLP ( www.hfesq.com). Prior results do not guarantee or predict a similar outcome with respect to any future matter.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV