- Failure to deliver a significant portion of instruction to its students through the Internet or other electronic means;
- Failure to provide or reimburse for each student enrolled all equipment, technology and services necessary for the online delivery of curriculum and instruction;
- Using its physical facility for purposes other than those permitted for a cyber charter school;
- Failure to provide for each employee of the school enrollment in the Public School Employees' Retirement System; and
- Violating provisions of law from which it has not been exempted.
Secretary Of Education Seeks Revocation Of Philadelphia-Based Solomon Charter School's Charter
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts
More than 30 investing pros with skin in the game give you actionable insight and investment ideas.