Kolene Appoints James C. Malloy To New Position
DETROIT, March 15, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- Kolene Corporation today announced the appointment of James C. Malloy to the newly created position of Vice President for Marketing and Technology.
Roger L. Shoemaker, Kolene President and Chief Executive Officer said, "In his newly created position, Jim will be our industry point man for the development and integration of innovative and emerging technologies into our expanding global portfolio."
Malloy has been Kolene's Vice President for Research and Development since 2001. He received his Bachelor of Science Degree in Chemistry in 1976 from Alma College, Alma, Michigan, and joined Kolene Corporation shortly thereafter. Malloy has held numerous positions with Kolene since 1976, including chemical research and market development. He has authored many technical papers in the field of molten salt cleaning processes, and has received patents relating to the use of salt bath technologies for the treatment of metals.
Malloy is a member of the American Chemical Society, ASM International, Society of Automotive Engineers, and Past National President and current Board Member of the Chemical Coaters Association International. In 2007, he received the Chemical Coaters Association's Lifetime Achievement Award.Celebrating its 74 th anniversary, Detroit-based Kolene Corporation's products are used worldwide for casting cleaning, alloy descaling, coatings removal, engine rebuild and other demanding industrial and military applications. The company provides integrated process systems consisting of custom-designed equipment, specialized chemical formulations and complete technical support for cleaning and conditioning metal surfaces. SOURCE Kolene Corporation
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV