March 15, 2013
/PRNewswire/ -- Infusionsoft, creator of the all-in-one sales and marketing software for small businesses, announces today the winners of its
, at the company's first ever Innovation Summit in
. The awards honor nine of
's best small businesses and entrepreneurs who exemplify the spirit of innovation. The winners were all recognized today at the Infusionsoft
Northern California Innovation Summit and Award Banquet at Mission Bay Auditorium.
The Innovator of the Year, BlogHer, took home the grand prize that's valued at more than
, including an all-expenses paid trip to
. BlogHer is the leading cross-platform media network created by, for, and with women social media leaders. It's the largest community of women online influencers, reaching 55M unique visitors per month and produces the largest conference for women in social media.
Infusionsoft is excited to recognize these innovative small businesses in one of the most vibrant entrepreneurial areas in the country, the Bay Area. Here are this year's winners:
- Innovator of the Year & Women Owned Business Innovator: BlogHer
- Green Company Innovator: Green Key Commercial
- Socially Responsible Innovator: Equator Coffees & Teas
- New Biz Innovator: Giving
- Longevity Innovator: Jessie et Laurent
- Seasoned Entrepreneur Innovator: Grantave Productions & Casting
- Pre-Revenue Innovator: Kondi Labs
- Minority-Owned Business Innovator: Top Shelf Boutique
- Non-Profit Innovator: Career Style, Inc.
The Infusionsoft Innovators Awards Banquet and Summit featured keynote speakers from some of the most successful ventures in
of Skype and
, co-founder of GroSocial, and
, senior VP of corporate development for Infusionsoft, also presented at the Innovation Summit.
Infusionsoft provides an all-in-one sales and marketing software for 13,000 small businesses around the globe. Its Web-based solution helps small businesses automatically market to get more customers, grow sales and save time. The privately held, six-time Inc. 500/5000 company is based in
and is funded by Goldman Sachs, Mohr Davidow Ventures and Signal Peak Ventures. For more information, visit