ASC Issues Interim Cease Trade Order Against Douglas John Vermeeren And Monthly Millionaire Mentor Ltd.
CALGARY, March 15, 2013 /CNW/ - The Alberta Securities Commission (ASC) has issued an Interim Cease Trade Order against Douglas John Vermeeren and Monthly Millionaire Mentor Ltd. An ASC panel issued the Interim Cease Trade Order after considering evidence from ASC staff suggesting that the named parties illegally traded and distributed Monthly Millionaire Mentor securities.
The Interim Cease Trade Order prohibits all trading in or purchasing of Monthly Millionaire Mentor securities. Under the Interim Cease Trade Order, Vermeeren and Monthly Millionaire Mentor are also denied the use of all Alberta securities laws exemptions and are prohibited from trading in or purchasing all securities, except that Vermeeren is permitted limited trading in or purchasing of securities through a registrant.
This Interim Cease Trade Order is in effect until an enforcement proceeding in this matter is concluded and a decision rendered, unless otherwise ordered.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV