- Operating income for the year totaled $513,000 compared to an operating loss of $1.0 million for the prior year.
- Net sales increased $834,000 or 5.2% to $16.7 million from $15.9 million
- Gross margin as a percentage of net sales improved to 37.5% or 240 basis points from 35.1%
- Net loss from continuing operations decreased to $437,000 or $0.06 per share compared to net loss of $1.7 million or $0.21 per share in fiscal 2011.
Phoenix Footwear Reports Fiscal Year 2012 Results
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts
More than 30 investing pros with skin in the game give you actionable insight and investment ideas.