- Operating income for the year totaled $513,000 compared to an operating loss of $1.0 million for the prior year.
- Net sales increased $834,000 or 5.2% to $16.7 million from $15.9 million
- Gross margin as a percentage of net sales improved to 37.5% or 240 basis points from 35.1%
- Net loss from continuing operations decreased to $437,000 or $0.06 per share compared to net loss of $1.7 million or $0.21 per share in fiscal 2011.
Phoenix Footwear Reports Fiscal Year 2012 Results
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts
Every recommendation goes through 3 layers of intense scrutinyquantitative, fundamental and technical analysisto maximize profit potential and minimize risk.
Our options trading pros provide over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.