Ms. Longaberger continues as Longaberger president and CEO and is also a member of the CVSL board of directors.
Cautionary Note Regarding Forward-Looking Statements:
This press release contains forward-looking statements that involve risks and uncertainties. All statements other than statements of historical fact contained in this press release, including statements regarding future events, our future financial performance, business strategy, and acquisitions strategy, and our plans and objectives for future operations, are forward-looking statements. We have attempted to identify forward-looking statements by terminology including "anticipate," "believe," "can," "continue," "could," "estimate," "expect," "intend," "may," "plan," "potential," "predict," "project," "should," or "will" or the negative of these terms or other comparable terminology. Although we do not make forward-looking statements unless we believe we have a reasonable basis for doing so, we cannot guarantee their accuracy. These statements are only expectations and involve known and unknown risks, uncertainties and other factors, including the risks outlined under "Risk Factors" in our Annual Report on Form 10-K for our fiscal year ended December 31, 2011 and in our Form 8-K filed on October 1, 2012 as subsequently amended on December 28, 2012 and those discussed in other documents we file with the Securities and Exchange Commission, which may cause our actual results, levels of activity, performance or achievements expressed or implied by these forward-looking statements to differ materially from expectations. Except as required by law, we undertake no obligation to update or revise publicly any of the forward-looking statements after the date of this press release to conform our statements to actual results or changed expectations.
SOURCE Computer Vision Systems Laboratories Corp.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV