WEST HOLLYWOOD, Calif., March 15, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- Citysearch, the leading online local guide and an operating business of IAC (Nasdaq: IACI), today announced the winners for its 2013 Best of Citysearch Restaurants campaign. Thousands of Citysearch users voted for their favorites in different categories depending on their market, including Best Burger, Best Indian, Best Family Friendly, Best New Restaurant and more. Nominees were selected by Citysearch Scouts, our in-the-know experts in each major city, and included visual and written content on why they were selected.
"Our 2013 Best of Citysearch Restaurants poll was especially exciting for us as we had over 25,000 votes spread across 10 markets with more than 1,000 nominated merchants," said David Israel, Director of Content & Community, Citysearch. "The social space was big for us this time around, with more than 300 merchants getting the vote out via Twitter and Facebook, including big names like Mario Batali, Rick Bayless and The Four Seasons."
Best of Citysearch, Restaurant winners list can be viewed for the following cities
- Atlanta - http://www.citysearch.com/best/atlanta/restaurants
- Austin - http://www.citysearch.com/best/austin/restaurants
- Chicago - http://www.citysearch.com/best/chicago/restaurants
- Houston - http://www.citysearch.com/best/houston/restaurants
- Los Angeles - http://www.citysearch.com/best/losangeles/restaurants
- Philadelphia - http://www.citysearch.com/best/philadelphia/restaurants
- Portland - http://www.citysearch.com/best/portland/restaurants
- New York - http://www.citysearch.com/best/newyork/restaurants
- San Francisco - http://www.citysearch.com/best/sanfrancisco/restaurants
- Seattle - http://www.citysearch.com/best/seattle/restaurants
For more information visit Best of Citysearch.About Citysearch Citysearch is the leading online local guide that enables consumers to stay connected with access to neighborhood restaurants, bars, shopping, beauty and professional services across every zipcode in the US. When you are on the road, Citysearch offers mobile applications for iPhone and Android. Citysearch is a property of CityGrid Media, the online media company that connects web and mobile publishers with local advertising organizations by linking them through CityGrid®, its local content and advertising network. CityGrid Media is an operating business of IAC (NASDAQ: IACI). For more information, visit www.citysearch.com Media Contact: Brandi Willard for Citysearch - a CityGrid Media property310.360.4602 Brandi.email@example.com SOURCE Citysearch