The Hon. Lyle Vanclief, P.C., P. AG (Dist)Stephen Clark PLEASE JOIN US IN VOTING THE BLUE PROXY OR VIF "FOR" UNLOCKING AGRIUM'S SUBSTANTIAL VALUE CREATION POTENTIAL
- Barry Rosenstein. Founder and Managing Partner of JANA Partners LLC, which has a 12-year track record of value-creating change and is Agrium's largest shareholder.
- David Bullock. Over 20 years of operational finance experience including in ag distribution as the past CFO and COO of United Agri Products Inc. (UAP), which Agrium has cited as a direct comparable to its Retail business. Dave executed UAP's turnaround, working capital reduction plan and growth strategy, generating a return of over 1,700% from the time of UAP's leveraged buyout to its sale to Agrium.
- Mitchell Jacobson. Over 35 years of distribution experience including as past CEO, current Chairman and principal shareholder of MSC Industrial, which Agrium has cited as a direct comparable to its Retail business. Mitch built MSC into a leading distribution company, generating a return of approximately 800% as a public company, and creating a market capitalization of more than $5 billion.
- Hon. Lyle Vanclief. Former Canadian federal Minister of Agriculture and Agri-food and member of the Canadian Agricultural Hall of Fame. A 22-year career as an agricultural entrepreneur where he was a direct customer of agricultural distribution companies like Agrium.
- Stephen Clark. Over 30 years of distribution experience including as past CEO and current director of Brenntag AG, which Agrium has cited as a direct comparable to its Retail business. Stephen built Brenntag into the world's largest chemical distribution company with a market capitalization of more than $9 billion, generating a return of over 1,900% from the time it was taken private in 2003 through its current public company status.