M&M'SÂ® Rewards Fans Who Make Race Day 'Better With M'â¿¢
HACKETTSTOWN, N.J., March 15, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- M&M'S ® fans, now is your chance to take your NASCAR race day experience to the next level with upgrades all geared toward making race day 'Better With M™.' As the "Official Chocolate of NASCAR" and sponsor of the popular No. 18 M&M'S Toyota, the brand will bring the 'Better With 'M' platform to life in NASCAR by recognizing and rewarding devoted race fans who incorporate M&M'S into their race day rituals.
In February, Mars Chocolate North America introduced its plan to make occasions 'Better With M' by showcasing how M&M'S irresistible chocolate makes moments more fun and delicious. 'Race Day is Better With M,' is a fun, NASCAR-themed twist on the national campaign.
"Cheering on the No. 18 M&M'S Toyota while enjoying M&M'S has been a race day tradition for fans since the brand burst onto the NASCAR scene," said Roy Benin, Chief Consumer Officer at Mars Chocolate North America. "Now, we're taking that enjoyment to the next level by offering upgrades to fans who show us how M&M'S are part of their race day routine, both at home and at the track."
WINNING WAYS WITH MM&M'S will visit six NASCAR race events during the 2013 NASCAR ® Sprint Cup Series season including the Bristol spring race, the spring and fall races in Charlotte, Sonoma, Atlanta, and the fall New Hampshire race in search of race fans and chocolate-lovers alike who put their affinity for M&M'S on display. The brand will reward them with race day plus ups – including branded race gear, free product, and the chance to be upgraded to the "Best Seats in the House" on race day.In addition to the at-track spotter program, M&M'S will actively encourage race fans to showcase how they use M&M'S during their race day ritual at home via the hashtag, #BetterWithMMS, on Twitter for additional chances to win upgrades.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV