Esurance, Pac-12 Enterprises Donate 2013 Pac-12 Basketball Tournament Tickets To Charity
SAN FRANCISCO, March 15, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- Esurance and Pac-12 Enterprises have partnered to donate more than 500 tickets to the 2013 Pac-12 Men's and Women's basketball tournaments to six charities in Las Vegas and Seattle.
The ticket donations will provide a means for the organizations to raise additional funds and give their supporters the opportunity to enjoy the most exciting college basketball tournaments in the country. The 2013 Pac-12 Women's tournament was held in Seattle last week; the Pac-12 Men's Tournament is going on this week in Las Vegas.
Pac-12 Enterprises donated the tickets on behalf of Esurance to the following organizations:
- Best Buddies - aims to establish a global volunteer movement that creates opportunities for one-to-one friendships, integrated employment, and leadership development for people with intellectual and developmental disabilities.
- Big Brothers and Sisters of Puget Sound - provides children facing adversity with strong and enduring, professionally supported one-to-one relationships that change their lives and develop positive relationships that have a direct and lasting effect on the lives of young people.
- Boys and Girls Club - helps inspire and enable all young people to realize their full potential as productive, responsible, and caring citizens. The organization is one of the largest of its kind in the nation, serving 17,500 card-holding members annually.
- Opportunity Village - serves people in the Southern Nevada community with intellectual disabilities, helping to enhance their lives and the lives of the families who love them. Opportunity Village is dedicated to helping people with severe intellectual and related disabilities become the very best they can be.
- Special Olympics Washington - provides year-round sports training and athletic competition in a variety of Olympic-type sports for children and adults with intellectual disabilities, giving them continuing opportunities to develop physical fitness, demonstrate courage, experience joy and participate in the sharing of gifts, skills and friendship with their families, other Special Olympics athletes and the community.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV