3M (NYSE: MMM) today announced the following investor events:
- Bank of America Merrill Lynch Global Industrials & EU Autos Conference 2013 in London, U.K. on Thurs., March 21, 2013; David W. Meline, senior vice president and chief financial officer, will speak at 8:00 a.m. GMT.
- First-quarter 2013 earnings conference call on Thurs., April 25, 2013, at 8 a.m. CT.
Both events will be webcast live, and replays of each will be available on 3M’s Investor Relations website at http://investor.3M.com.
About 3M3M captures the spark of new ideas and transforms
them into thousands of ingenious products. Our culture of creative
collaboration inspires a never-ending stream of powerful technologies
that make life better. 3M is the innovation company that never stops
inventing. With $30 billion in sales, 3M employs about 88,000 people
worldwide and has operations in more than 70 countries. For more
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV