March 15, 2013
/PRNewswire/ -- To commemorate and celebrate the most active and engaged individuals in its vast network of more than 35,000 employers, online job-matching service TheLadders today announced the launch of
TheLadders ELITE will recognize a short list of exceptional employers in its most popular recruiting markets –
– representing the top 1 percent in each market. Each ELITE employer is hand-selected, based upon their TTM performance (Trailing Twelve Months, immediately prior to the list's announcement), as well as their demonstration of outstanding citizenship within TheLadders' community.
"We have been experiencing exponential growth since announcing
, our free solution that allows employers to search for qualified candidates, post unlimited jobs and manage their applicants," said
, CEO and co-founder of TheLadders. "However, we realize that we are only as good as the depth and breadth of our ecosystem, so we created TheLadders ELITE to show our appreciation and commitment to our true power players, who serve as the driving force behind our thriving job-search community.
In addition to prestige, TheLadders ELITE will enjoy the following benefits:
- Development input and early access to products in beta
- Discounted price, early registration, and preferred seating at TheLadders fall conference
- Thought-leadership opportunities
- Exposure in TheLadders social media, as well as coverage in Marc Cenedella's weekly newsletter, which reaches nearly 6 million members
- Networking opportunities with other ELITE members
- Complimentary ELITE merchandise
All 2013 ELITE members will be recognized throughout the year at
events held in
New York City
. Exclusively hosted for TheLadders ELITE and recruiting thought-leaders, JobMobile will highlight and celebrate innovations and strategies in mobile recruitment.
With thousands of active employers using TheLadders in the
metropolitan area, it is the company's most popular recruiting market, making it the ideal location to kick off the JobMobile event series. On
March 28, 2013
, more than 100 recruiting professionals from some of the region's most prestigious agencies and corporations will be inducted into TheLadders ELITE. To view the full list of honorees, visit TheLadders'
With more than five million members, TheLadders is the premier online job-matching service, committed to finding the right person for the right job since 2003. With a unique suite of personalized products and
services, the company helps job seekers connect with employers and
more effectively and efficiently. Originally recognized as the leading job-matching site for high-earning professionals, TheLadders expanded its services in fall 2011 to all career-driven professionals. In doing so, the more than 35,000 employers and recruiters that use TheLadders to source qualified candidates, now have access to professionals at all levels, free of charge. TheLadders is headquartered in
New York City
. For more information, visit
. Your career is our job.™