TheLadders Recognizes Best In Business With New ELITE Program
NEW YORK, March 15, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- To commemorate and celebrate the most active and engaged individuals in its vast network of more than 35,000 employers, online job-matching service TheLadders today announced the launch of TheLadders ELITE.
TheLadders ELITE will recognize a short list of exceptional employers in its most popular recruiting markets – New York, San Francisco, Atlanta and Chicago – representing the top 1 percent in each market. Each ELITE employer is hand-selected, based upon their TTM performance (Trailing Twelve Months, immediately prior to the list's announcement), as well as their demonstration of outstanding citizenship within TheLadders' community.
"We have been experiencing exponential growth since announcing Passport, our free solution that allows employers to search for qualified candidates, post unlimited jobs and manage their applicants," said Alexandre Douzet, CEO and co-founder of TheLadders. "However, we realize that we are only as good as the depth and breadth of our ecosystem, so we created TheLadders ELITE to show our appreciation and commitment to our true power players, who serve as the driving force behind our thriving job-search community.
In addition to prestige, TheLadders ELITE will enjoy the following benefits:
- Development input and early access to products in beta
- Discounted price, early registration, and preferred seating at TheLadders fall conference
- Thought-leadership opportunities
- Exposure in TheLadders social media, as well as coverage in Marc Cenedella's weekly newsletter, which reaches nearly 6 million members
- Networking opportunities with other ELITE members
- Complimentary ELITE merchandise
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV