In the news release, Lennox International Declares Dividend, issued 15-Mar-2013 by Lennox International Inc. over PR Newswire, we are advised by the company that the first paragraph, first sentence, should read " March 28, 2013" rather than " March 29, 2013" as originally issued. The complete, corrected release follows:
Lennox International Declares Dividend
DALLAS, March 15, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- The board of directors of Lennox International Inc. (NYSE: LII) declared a quarterly cash dividend of $0.20 per share of common stock, payable on April 15, 2013, to stockholders of record as of March 28, 2013.
Lennox International Inc. is a global leader in the heating, ventilation, air conditioning, and refrigeration markets. Lennox International Inc. stock is traded on the New York Stock Exchange under the symbol "LII.""Safe Harbor" Statement under the Private Securities Litigation Reform Act of 1995: Statements in this press release regarding Lennox International's business which are not historical facts are "forward-looking statements" that involve risks and uncertainties. For a discussion of such risks and uncertainties, which could cause actual results to differ from those contained in the forward-looking statements, see "Risk Factors" in the Company's Annual Report or Form 10-K for the most recently ended fiscal year. Contact: Steve Harrison, vice president, investor relations of Lennox International Inc., 972-497-6670. SOURCE Lennox International Inc.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV