The American College Of Trust And Estate Counsel (ACTEC) Elects Duncan E. Osborne President And Inducts 28 New Fellows
AZ: Victoria Elizabeth Blair ( Tucson) CA: S. Andrew Pharies ( San Diego), Vivian Lee Thoreen ( Los Angeles) CO: Kelley Dickson Cooper ( Denver), Gregory T. Densen ( Denver) CT: Danielle P. Ferrucci ( Hartford), Edward F. Krzanowski ( Hartford), Kelley Galica Peck ( Hartford) FL: George D. Karibjanian ( Boca Raton), John C. Moran ( West Palm Beach) IL: Ryan Harding ( Chicago) IA: Wayne E. Reames ( Des Moines) LA: Sheila L. Moragas ( New Orleans) MD: Anne W. Coventry ( Bethesda) MA: Melissa Langa ( Boston) MN: Patrick K. Costello ( Lakefield), Peter S. Hatinen ( Minneapolis), Robert W. Mairs ( Minneapolis) NB: Lisa M. Line ( Omaha) OH: Susan E. Wheatley ( Cincinnati) SD: Thomas E. Simmons (Rapid City) UT: Thomas A. Mecham ( Salt Lake City) VA: Richard H. Howard-Smith (Charlottesville), Martha Leary Sotelo ( Vienna) WI: John F. Callan ( Milwaukee)
Academic Fellows include John K. Eason ( Seattle, WA) and Lynn Foster ( Little Rock, AK). Bernadette Carey ( Sydney, Australia) was elected as an International Fellow.
Candidates for election to the College must meet rigorous eligibility criteria including, but not limited to, demonstrated skill and significant contributions to the field of trust and estate law and no less than 10 years experience in the active private practice of probate and trust law or estate planning.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV