American Spine Opens New Gettysburg Office!
GETTYSBURG, Pa., March 15, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- American Spine is proud to announce the expansion of our services to Gettysburg, Pennsylvania. Although our second out of state facility, this represents our first Pennsylvania location. Our recent collaboration with Dr. Khuram Sial in Southern California allows that patient population to benefit from the same minimally invasive spinal treatments, such as endoscopic discectomy, that we offer at American Spine in Maryland. "American Spine is proud to open their 10th location," said Dr. Sandeep Sherlekar. The center will open on April 1st 2013, where patients will be seen by Pain Management specialists Drs. Atif Malik, Sandeep Sherlekar, and Mike Yuan, joined by Neurosurgeon Dr. Malini Narayan.
At American Spine, our goal is to provide the finest, most advanced and effective treatments available to each patient in a caring, nurturing environment. Our Multi-Specialty Physician team - Pain Management, Orthopedics, Anesthesiology, Neurosurgery, Neurology, Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation - are dedicated to helping each and every patient live their lives pain free! The new location in Gettysburg is conveniently located at 20 Expedition Trail, Suite 110B, Gettysburg, PA 17325.
To make an appointment at any of our locations, please call (240) 629-3939 or visit us at www.americanspinemd.com
SOURCE American Spine
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV