Made In America Businesses Are Invited To The All New "Made In America Road Show" Coming To Novi, MI
HIGHLAND, Mich., March 15, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- Rick and Lisa Detkowski are not only fulfilling their own American Dream but are helping others to showcase their own American Dreams.
The Detkowski's of Highland, MI are lifelong self-made entrepreneurs who wanted to help make America strong, so they created the Made in America Road Shows.
While supporting their other two businesses, Rick's Huron Valley Rustics which uses Michigan cedar and rustic wood to create indoor and outdoor furniture and Lisa's, Plum Door Tea Co. (that specializes in premium USA blended loose leaf teas) - the two frequent trade shows around the country. "As we traveled exhibiting our businesses, we noticed a large amount of the products displayed are imported," said Lisa. "We found it very hard to find true American Made companies in any trade. So we decided to start road shows to change that," she added.
The shows will create a sense of patriotism where the consumer can have the opportunity to buy American and help bolster our current economic climate. More jobs will be created as a result since 65% of new jobs are created by small business.Michigan based companies and our friends in neighboring states whose companies are "Made in America" can still secure a booth in advance of the spring Made in America Road Show coming Friday evening, April 12 thru Sunday, April 14 to Novi's Suburban Collection Showplace. You'll have the opportunity to shop in a charming atmosphere as we exhibit some of the best products our country has to offer including: ROUTE 66- Vintage Memorabilia, Automotive; AMERICAN GOURMET- Food, Wine, Specialty; THE WIDE OPEN RANGE- Outdoor, Western; AMERICANA- Folk Art, Furniture and Wares and RODEO DRIVE- Fine Arts, Clothing and Crafts.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV