Police Investigate Suspicious Package on Wall Street (Update 1)
This story has been updated with information on the re-opening of Wall Street.
NEW YORK (TheStreet) -- Part of Wall Street was cordoned off by police the morning while NYPD officers investigated a suspicious package.
The cordon, which extended from just outside TheStreet's office on 14 Wall Street. down to William Street, was in place for over an hour.
Officers lifted the cordon and re-opened Wall Street to pedestrians around 11AM.--Written by James Rogers in New York. Follow @jamesjrogers
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV