Intermap To Present At Roth Capital Partners California Investor Conference
DENVER, March 15, 2013 /PRNewswire/ - (TSX: IMP) (OTCBB: ITMSF), - Intermap Technologies Corporation today announced that Richard Mohr, Chief Financial Officer of Intermap, will be a presenter at the Annual Roth Capital Growth Stock Conference in Dana Point, California next week. Intermap's presentation will be held on Monday, March 18 th at 11:30AM Pacific Time at the Ritz Carlton Hotel in Dana Point, California, in Track 3: Salon 2 - Blue. The presentation will also be available via Webcast at the following link http://wsw.com/webcast/roth27/imp.to/.
Mr. Mohr will be presenting an overview of Intemaps' geospatial solutions on demand business strategy. These solutions include a growing SaaS businesses in 3D Business Intelligence including a focus on Outdoor Advertising ( AdPro™) and Property Risk Assesment ( RiskPro™). In addition, there will be an opportunity for investors to meet one-on-one with Mr. Mohr. Interested investors should contact a Roth institutional sales person.
About Intermap Technologies Intermap ( www.intermap.com) is an industry leader in location-based services and geospatial Solutions On Demand™. Through its powerful suite of 3DBI applications and proprietary development of contiguous databases that fuse volumes of GIS data into a single source, Intermap is able to provide location-based solutions for customers in diverse markets around the world that solve today's complex geospatial challenges.
SOURCE Intermap Technologies Corporation
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV