5 Stocks Going Ex-Dividend Monday: HRZN, EGP, CINF, ATVI, AGNC
Activision Blizzard (NASDAQ: ATVI) shares as of market close today will be eligible for a dividend of 19 cents per share. At a price of $14.83 as of 9:37 a.m. ET, the dividend yield is 1.3%. The average volume for Activision Blizzard has been 9.3 million shares per day over the past 30 days. Activision Blizzard has a market cap of $16.7 billion and is part of the computer software & services industry. Shares are up 41.5% year to date as of the close of trading on Thursday. EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys dividend stocks that have the potential for a 3% to 4% yield and 10% growth. Get his best picks for less than $50/year. Activision Blizzard, Inc. publishes online, personal computer (PC), console, handheld, and mobile interactive entertainment products worldwide. It operates in three segments: Activision, Blizzard, and Distribution. The company has a P/E ratio of 14.83. Currently there are 17 analysts that rate Activision Blizzard a buy, no analysts rate it a sell, and 2 rate it a hold. TheStreet Ratings rates Activision Blizzard as a buy. The company's strengths can be seen in multiple areas, such as its revenue growth, largely solid financial position with reasonable debt levels by most measures, attractive valuation levels, solid stock price performance and increase in net income. We feel these strengths outweigh the fact that the company has had somewhat disappointing return on equity. You can view the full Activision Blizzard Ratings Report now.
- See our top-yielding stocks list.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV