S&P Capital IQ And New Legacy Group Recognize The Best Global Emerging Managers
NEW YORK, March 15, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- S&P Capital IQ and New Legacy Group announced that they will host the first annual Global Emerging Manager Awards (GEMA) on Monday, March 18, 2013 at the Waldorf Astoria in New York City. This event will be held to honor those who have distinguished themselves among their peers in the areas of best practice processes, business building and fund performance.
The event will begin at 4:30pm with two panels, "Identifying Rising Stars," featuring Davis Marcus, Chief Investment Officer at Julliard, Justin Nixon of DUMAC, Simon Ruddick, Co-Founder & CEO of Albourne, and moderated by Adam Geiger, President and CIO of New Legacy Group; as well as "Managing Operational Risk and Infrastructure in a Lean Environment," featuring Michael Garvey, Executive Director at J.P. Morgan Alternative Asset Management, Inc., David Gulkowitz, Managing Director and Head of Operations at Hutchin Hill Capital, Michael Montague, COO of James Alpha Management, Peter Seuffert, Managing Director of Amber Partners, and moderated by Michael Patanella, Audit Partner and US Asset Management Sector Leader at Grant Thornton LLP.
The awards dinner will also feature a philanthropy discussion titled, "Give Smart: Conversations with Tom Tierney ," with renowned philanthropists Justin Rockefeller, Spencer Robertson, and Irene Pritzker . Mr. Tierney is the co-founder and CEO of Bridgespan and the co-author of Give Smart: Philanthropy that Gets Results. Gregory Zuckerman, senior reporter for the Wall Street Journal, will offer welcome remarks.
The finalists for the awards represent hedge funds located in 14 different cities spanning over seven countries and four continents.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV