Worldwide Express Launches New Freight And Shipping Technology: SpeedFreight 2.0 And SpeedShip 2.0
DALLAS, March 15, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- David R. Kiger, CEO and founder of Worldwide Express, a Dallas-based package and freight shipping firm, has launched its new and improved freight and express shipping technology platform with SpeedShip 2.0 and SpeedFreight 2.0.
"Historically, most shipping companies have set up their UPS ® customers on SpeedShip 1.0," said Kiger, who founded Worldwide Express in 1995. "Moving forward, all of Worldwide Express' UPS customers will gain the advantages of SpeedShip 2.0."
The main advantage of the new version is the ability to set up distinct preferences per login. Version 2.0 was created to provide more control from the admin level and overall improved usability for everyone.
The earlier versions, SpeedShip 1.0 and SpeedFreight 1.0, will still be operational, but new Worldwide Express customers will be introduced to the 2.0 technology. Current customers will adopt versions 2.0 over time, and plans for a new version are already in development.
For more information on Worldwide Express' SpeedShip 2.0 and SpeedFreight 2.0 technology offerings, please contact Jill Diedrich at (972) 850-5865 or via email at firstname.lastname@example.org. About Worldwide Express Worldwide Express is a global logistics company based in Dallas that has handled millions of package and freight shipments for more than 30,000 small to midsize businesses. With more than 150 franchises across the country, Worldwide Express is one of the largest authorized resellers of express shipping for UPS ® as well as a trusted freight partner to more than 45 carriers. To learn more, visit http://www.wwex.com. Contact: Sarah Dunn 972-850-5862 email@example.com SOURCE Worldwide Express
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV