BEIJING, March 15, 2013 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- 21Vianet Group, Inc. (Nasdaq:VNET) ("21Vianet" or the "Company"), the largest carrier-neutral Internet data center services provider in China, today announced that the Company has priced the offering of RMB1 billion (approximately equivalent to US$160.9 million 1 ) in aggregate principal amount of bonds due 2016 with a coupon rate of 7.875% per annum (the "Bonds"). The Bonds are denominated in RMB and are being offered outside the United States in reliance on Regulation S under the Securities Act of 1933, as amended.
Interest on the Bonds is payable semi-annually in arrears on, or nearest to, March 22 and September 22 in each year, beginning on September 22, 2013. The Bonds are not rated.
The Company intends to use the Bonds proceeds for data center expansion and other general corporate purposes.The Bonds has been approved in principle to be listed and quoted on the Official List of the Singapore Exchange Securities Trading Limited (the "SGX-ST"). Admission of the Bonds to the Official List of SGX-ST is not to be taken as an indication of the merits of the Company and its subsidiary or affiliated entities or the Bonds. Barclays Bank PLC acted as the sole global coordinator and joint Bookrunner for the transaction. Other joint Bookrunners include CITIC Securities Corporate Finance (HK) Limited, DBS Bank Ltd., and Wing Lung Bank Limited. The Company expects to close the Bonds offering on or about March 22, 2013, subject to the satisfaction of customary closing conditions. This press release shall not constitute an offer to sell or a solicitation of an offer to purchase any of the Bonds, and shall not constitute an offer, solicitation or sale of the Bonds in any state or jurisdiction in which such an offer, solicitation or sale would be unlawful.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV