JPMorgan shares too performed well when Dimon last appeared before the Senate Banking Committee, the analyst points out.
Still, it is worth noting that Dimon will not be appearing before the Senate today and it remains to be seen if his colleagues can manage to pull off his cool and confident demeanor when taking under fire.
Shares of JPMorgan are also down premarket by 1.6%, though that could also be partly due to the bank receiving only a "conditional" approval for its capital deployment plan. For more on its performance in the stress test, read BB&T Capital Plan Rejected By The Fed
-- Written by Shanthi Bharatwaj in New York.
>To contact the writer of this article, click here: Shanthi Bharatwaj.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV