STOCK COMMENTS/EPS CHANGES
Apple (AAPL) earnings estimates for 2013 were reduced given concerns over iPhone shipments, said UBS. The new price target is $560, said UBS.
Shares of AAPL now seen reaching $630, according to Sterne Agee. Estimates also cut, as channel checks suggest lower iPhone production. Buy rating, according to Sterne Agee.
Cablevision (CVC) earnings estimates were dramatically reduced, said Citigroup. New estimates reflect a much lower free cash flow. The stock is likely to be bought out, said Citigroup. New price target is $18.Onyx Pharmaceuticals (ONXX) estimates were raised through 2015, Goldman Sachs said. New products can drive growth over the next several quarters. Buy rating and new $105 price target, Goldman Sachs said. >To submit a news tip, email: email@example.com.
Twitter and become a fan on Facebook.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV