New Social Media Platform, Vir2o, To Launch In Beta On Friday April 5
ATLANTA, March 15, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- East Coast Diversified Corporation (OTCBB: ECDCD) announces that its new social media engagement platform, Vir2o, will officially launch in beta on Friday, April 5, 2013.
The highly anticipated beta launch of Vir2o, a fully interactive media site that's been in development for 15 months, will create a new paradigm in the social media landscape by offering a level of interaction not yet experienced with other social networks.
"After a couple false starts due to technical challenges, we managed to pull together the right team to finally make Vir2o happen," said East Coast Diversified CEO, and creator of Vir2o, Kayode Aladesuyi. "I am extremely excited that what we have imagined social networking could be is finally a reality."
The Vir2o beta release is a key step toward delivering the first truly interactive real-time social media experience to users across the globe. Once registered at www.vir2o.com, beta users can:
- Upload and share music and photos interactively with friends and family
- Shop the marketplace together, see the same products, recommend favorite items to friends
- Play games with friends anywhere in the world while live-chatting
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV