Pioneer Southwest Energy Partners L.P. Files 2012 Form 10-K
Pioneer Southwest Energy Partners L.P. (“Pioneer Southwest”) (NYSE:PSE) today announced it has filed with the U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission its Annual Report on Form 10-K for the year ended December 31, 2012.
Pioneer Southwest’s 2012 Form 10-K can be viewed on the Partnership’s website at www.pioneersouthwest.com by selecting “Investors” and then “SEC Filings.”
Upon written request, investors may receive free of charge a hard copy of the Annual Report on Form 10-K (including complete audited financial statements). Written requests should be directed to Pioneer Southwest Energy Partners L.P. Investor Relations at 5205 N. O’Connor Blvd., Suite 200, Irving, Texas 75039-3746.
Pioneer Southwest is a Delaware limited partnership, headquartered in Dallas, Texas, with current production and drilling operations in the Spraberry field in West Texas.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV