ST. LOUIS, March 15, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- Centene Corporation (NYSE: CNC) today announced that it will release its 2013 first quarter financial results at approximately 6:00 a.m. (Eastern Time) on Tuesday, April 23, 2013, and host a conference call afterwards at approximately 8:30 a.m. (Eastern Time) to review the results. Michael F. Neidorff, Chairman and Chief Executive Officer, and William N. Scheffel, Executive Vice President, Chief Financial Officer and Treasurer, of Centene Corporation will host the call.
Investors and other interested parties are invited to listen to the conference call by dialing 1-877-270-2148 in the U.S. and Canada; +1-412-902-6510 from abroad; or via a live, audio webcast on the Company's website at www.centene.com, under the Investors section.
A webcast replay will be available for on-demand listening shortly after the completion of the call for the next twelve months or until 11:59 p.m. (Eastern Time) on Tuesday, April 22, 2014, at the aforementioned URL. In addition, a digital audio playback will be available until 9:00 a.m. (Eastern Time) on Wednesday, May 1, 2013, by dialing 1-877-344-7529 in the U.S. and Canada, or +1-412-317-0088 from abroad, and entering access code 10026527.
Later that same day, the Company will hold its 2013 Annual Meeting of Stockholders at 10:00 a.m. (Central Time) in the auditorium at Centene's headquarters, 7700 Forsyth Boulevard, St. Louis, Missouri. At the meeting, Mr. Neidorff is expected to make remarks regarding the Company's performance and future prospects. A live audio webcast of the meeting can be accessed via the Company's website at www.centene.com under the Investors section.In addition, as a reminder, the Company has previously announced the following corporate events:
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV