CHICAGO, March 15, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- Professional Diversity Network Inc. (NASDAQ:IPDN), a developer and operator of online networks dedicated to serving diverse professionals in the United States, today announced that it intends to file its Form 10-K for the year ended December 31, 2012 on Monday, April 1, 2013.
About Professional Diversity Network
Professional Diversity Network develops and operates online networks dedicated to serving diverse professionals in the United States. Professional Diversity Network provides employers who value diversity the opportunity to promote their career opportunities to diverse talent. Professional Diversity Network owns and operates professional networking communities including: www.iHispano.com for Hispanic Professionals, www.AMightyRiver.com for African American professionals, www.WomensCareerChannel.com for Female Professionals, www.Military2Career.com for Veterans, www.ProAble.com for Professionals with Disabilities, www.OutProNet.com for professionals in the Gay Community, and www.AsianCareerNetwork.com for Asian professionals.
For more information, visit: www.professionaldiversitynetwork.comContact: Professional Diversity Network Myrna Newman, CFO312-614-0931 firstname.lastname@example.org Investor Relations Aimee Gordon/Robert Jones EVC Group 212-850-6020/646-201-5447 email@example.com / firstname.lastname@example.org Media Relations Janine McCargoEVC Group646-688-0425 email@example.com Rachelle PachtmanPachtman Communications International212-996-1715 firstname.lastname@example.org SOURCE Professional Diversity Network
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV