(2) Based on closing share price on each date and the number of shares owned by the Holding Company.
(3) The Holding Company purchased four million common units of CVRR at the initial public offering price of $25.00. As of March 13, 2013, CVRR had a closing price of $32.53.
(4) Amounts based on market comparables due to lack of material trading volume. Tropicana valued at 8.0x Adjusted EBITDA for the twelve months ended December 31, 2012. Viskase valued at 11.0x Adjusted EBITDA for the twelve months ended December 31, 2012.
(5) Represents equity attributable to us as of December 31, 2012.(6) March 31, 2013 values for Other Subsidiaries assume no change from December 31, 2012 value due to lack of more recent results. (7) March 13, 2013 cash and cash equivalents have been adjusted from December 31, 2012 to reflect $100 million investment in CVRR's initial public offering, CVR $5.50 special dividend received on February 19, 2013, and $198 million of proceeds from our equity offering completed March, 2013. Such amounts have not been adjusted for other uses and sources of cash since December 31, 2012. (8) Represents Holding Company debt as of December 31, 2012. Such amounts have not been adjusted for changes in debt since December 31, 2012. (9) Represents Holding Company net assets as of December 31, 2012. Such amounts have not been adjusted for changes in other net assets since December 31, 2012.
CONTACT: Investor Contacts: SungHwan Cho, Chief Financial Officer Peter Reck, Chief Accounting Officer (212) 702-4300
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts