LEVITTOWN, Pa., March 15, 2013 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- StoneMor Partners L.P. (NYSE:STON) announced its results of operations for the three months and year ended December 31, 2012. Investors are encouraged to read the Company's annual report on Form 10-K to be filed with the SEC which contains additional details as well as financial tables and can be found at www.stonemor.com .
Yearly Financial Highlights
- Revenues (GAAP) improved from $228.4 million in 2011 to $242.6 million in 2012, a 6% increase.
- Production based revenue (non-GAAP) increased from $280.6 million in 2011 to $296.3 million in 2012, a 6% increase.
- Operating profits (GAAP) increased 41% to $13.8 million in 2012 as compared to $9.8 million in the 2011 year.
- Adjusted operating profits (non-GAAP) increased 11% to $53.8 million in 2012 from $48.6 million in 2011.
- Operating cash flows (GAAP) provided in the 12 months ended December 31, 2012 increased to $31.9 million from $5.5 million provided by operations in 2011, a 480% increase.
- Distributable free cash flow (non-GAAP) for 2012 was $53.3 million compared to $49.3 million for the same period last year, an 8% increase.
- Distributable cash available during the period (non-GAAP) exceeded distributions by $17.9 million for the year ended December 31, 2012, versus $12.2 million in 2011, a 47% increase.
- Net loss (GAAP) narrowed 69% to $3.0 million from a net loss of $9.7 million in the prior year period.
The Company reports its financial results in accordance with U.S. GAAP. However, management believes that certain non-GAAP financial measures used in managing the business may provide investors with additional information regarding underlying trends and ongoing results on a comparable basis. Specifically, management believes that production based revenues and adjusted operating profit allow the investor to gain insight into the current operating performance of the Company. Please see the section of this press release "Non-GAAP Financial Measures" to view the reconciliation tables previously presented in the body of the press release. Non-GAAP financial measures used by the Company should not be considered as alternatives to GAAP financial measures, and you should not consider such non-GAAP financial measures in isolation or as a substitute for an analysis of the Company's results as reported under U.S. GAAP.
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts