- Acquired Neutron Energy, Inc. (“Neutron”) in August 2012, adding over 50 million pounds of mineralized uranium material.
- Substantiated financial and environmental viability of the Churchrock Section 8 Project.
- Achieved an agreement with the Navajo Nation for temporary access to Section 8. First step taken in addressing legacy issues surrounding uranium mining in New Mexico.
- Expanded and extended its South Texas exploration agreement with a subsidiary of Cameco Corporation (NYSE: CCJ).
- Recapitalized through a $5 million bridge loan facility with Resource Capital Fund V L.P. (“RCF”), a shareholder rights offering (“Rights Offering”) and the pending release of $4.5 million back to URI after securing new surety bonds.
- Regained compliance with NASDAQ listing standards.
- Named Christopher M. Jones as President and CEO effective April 1, 2013.
Uranium Resources Provides Full Year 2012 Review And Outlines Near-Term Initiatives
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts