China's Changzhou To Set Up Aviation Industrial Park
China has been looking at opportunities in terms of a policy where more low-altitude airspace is opened up, in response to the potential explosive growth in demand for general aviation.
New United Group, which is well known for its acquisition of several foreign companies including Goderich, plans to invest 1 billion yuan (approx. US$160 million) in this park initially for the development of a manufacturing complex with facilities for aircraft final assembly, refitting and production of aircraft engines and other key aircraft components.
SOURCE Changzhou National Hi-Tech District
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV