Pope Francis Loses His Domain Names On Day One In The Job
The Pope is not the first high-profile world leader to forget about his domain name. In 2006 David Cameron launched his blog 'WebCameron' only to find that http://www.webcameron.com points to an Australian Poet. At the time the poet posted on his website: "Obviously this isn't the site of David Cameron's weblog (leader of the Conservative Party UK), but feel free to have a look around here."
names.co.uk provides professional online services for businesses and individuals including Web Hosting, Domain Name Registration, Email services, Ecommerce solutions and Business Servers. names.co.uk has over 15 years' experience in the Internet industry and employs a team of nearly 200 expertly trained individuals across the UK.
names.co.uk is part of the Dada Group, an international group of companies who specialise in providing professional Internet services. As a group, they currently have over 1.8million domains registered in over 250 extensions, 500,000 websites hosted on our platforms and over 490,000 clients using their products and services.For more information please see http://www.names.co.uk Twitter: @leximills Skype: leximills SOURCE Names.co.uk
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV