RYE, N.Y., March 14, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- Jarden Corporation (NYSE: JAH) (the "Company") announced today that it has commenced a cash tender offer (the "Tender Offer") for any and all of its $300 million outstanding principal amount of 8% Senior Notes due 2016 (the "Notes") and the solicitation of consents from the holders (the "Holders") to adopt certain amendments to the indenture (the "Indenture") governing the Notes (the "Consent Solicitation").
The Tender Offer and the Consent Solicitation are scheduled to expire at 11:59 p.m., Eastern Time, on April 11, 2013 (the "Expiration Time"), unless extended or earlier terminated. Holders who validly tender their Notes and deliver their consents to the Tender Agent (as identified below) (and do not validly withdraw their Notes or revoke their consents) by 5:00 p.m., Eastern Time on March 27, 2013 (the "Early Tender Deadline"), unless extended or earlier terminated, will receive $1,046.75 per $1,000 principal amount of Notes (the "Total Consideration"), if such Notes are accepted for purchase, which includes an early tender payment of $30.00 per $1,000 principal amount of Notes. The date of such payment is expected to be on March 28, 2013.
Holders who validly tender their Notes and deliver their consents after the Early Tender Deadline but by the Expiration Time will receive $1,016.75 per $1,000 principal amount of Notes (the "Offer Consideration"), if such Notes are accepted for purchase. Final settlement of the Tender Offer will occur promptly after expiration of the Tender Offer and is expected to be on April 12, 2013.
Holders whose tendered Notes are accepted for purchase will also receive accrued and unpaid interest from, and including, the most recent interest payment date for the Notes to, but not including, the applicable payment date for the Notes in the Tender Offer.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV